6 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY ON UNIT
Terms and conditions are as follows:
Terms and conditions
- The Patio Heaters website offer a 6 month warranty against defective material and/or workmanship of the product.
- Warranty is not transferable between parties and only valid to the original purchaser.Proof of original purchase must be provided.
- Wear and tear of the unit is not covered by Patio Heaters and any of it’s subsidiaries and/or associates. As this is a DIY kit, the upkeep of the unit, maintaining, cleaning and general repairs (i.e changing Bulbs etc ) will be the responsibily of the customer.The onus is on the client to keep the unit clean and in good working order at all times . General wear and tear of everyday use will not be covered under warranty.
We will perform all labour at our factory free of charge during the warranty period. The customer is responsible for shipping the warranted product back to expense. Customer may elect to have replacement parts shipped to them when applicable in lieu of labour at the factory.
The warranty is deemed void if the Patio Product has been misused, altered or left exposed to the elements of weather.
1. We will not be liable and or any of its subsidiaries and/or associates shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the product by the customer. Sauna Tech shall not be held liable for any damage and/or injury caused by customer misuse of product.
2. Sauna Tech and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates do not provide medical guidance or diagnosis. It is always recommended that you contact your physician for advice.
III. Cancellation and Return Policy
1. Buyer may cancel and return the goods to Seller, subject to the terms and conditions of this policy. Buyer shall assume all risk of loss associated with the return as well as shipping, handling, restocking and other fees, costs and expenses as described in this policy.
2. Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, or cancel any payment due, and any owing until such time as Seller a) is in receipt of the goods b) has inspected the goods and c) in the Seller’s discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage.
3. All returned goods must be in their original packaging. Seller may refuse to refund all or any portion of any payment, or cancel payment due and owing if the Buyer fails to fully comply with or violates the terms and conditions of this policy.
Shipping, Handling and Restocking Fees
All cancelled or returned goods shall be subject to a) storage fees and costs associated with routing the goods b) handling and restocking fee in the amount of R3500 for each sauna c) all shipping costs to and from the Seller and d) Seller providing a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Buyer’s failure to obtain the RMA number shall result in Seller not accepting any returned shipment and Buyer paying all costs and fees. All such costs and fees as determined by Seller shall be paid by Buyer to Seller upon demand by Seller.
We hope this information has been helpful. If you should have any further questions, Please call 021 5567203
Please Note show special Prices are only valid for a period of three months unless otherwise agreed for an extension in writing. Not with standing that Saunatech reserves the right to increase prices after the three months grace period when a product was purchased at a show for the particular Sauna purchased in accordance with prices increases and upgrades costs.
- 1 year limited warranty on wood, electrical parts,
- 6 months year limited warranty on stereo.
- This unit is meant for personal indoor use. Warranty is voided if used outdoors. Spectrum cc warrants this unit to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Parts, which become defective within the warranty period, will be repaired except for damage due to negligence, abuse, misuse, misapplication, unauthorized modifications, improper installation, or normal wear and tear.
- Spectrum cc will not be responsible for labour incurred in removing, inspecting and reinstalling the warranty parts. Spectrum cc. will not cover any labour costs attributable to disassembly and reassembly of the unit. Spectrum cc will not be responsible for labour costs of the routine maintenance, adjustments or alterations to the calibration of the electrical devices.
- Any parts claimed to be defective must be shipped freight prepaid, to SaunaTech and the repaired or replaced product will be returned to the sender freight collect. When sent to SaunaTech, the product must be accompanied by the sales receipt or other proof of purchase date, as well as the sender’s name, mailing address, daytime telephone number and any other information relating to the sender’s claim. This warranty applies to this unit only.
- WARRANTY: FOR DOMESTIC USEPeriod Covered
First 6 months Parts and labour car radio CD & speakers
First 12 Months Parts and labour of Hemlocok Fir Cabinets
First 24 Month Parts and labour of Infrared Emitters
Month 25 to month 60 Infrared Emitter parts only