Archive for the health benefits of Far infrared sauna Category
FAR INFRARED SAUNA’S ??? INVISIBLE INFRARED RAYS. YOU CAN FEEL THE HEALING WARMTH BUT ARE YOU REALLY GETTING THE CORRECT INFRARED RAY…AFTER ALL YOU CANNOT SEE IT…DEAL ONLY WITH THE EXPERTS…WHEN PURCHASING YOUR SAUNA WHAT SHOULD YOU BE LOOKING OUT FOR.
1. WHERE IS THE SAUNA MANUFACTURED AND WHAT INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS ARE SET FOR THESE SAUNAS TO BE OF QUALITY AND PURPOSE.
2. WHERE POSSIBLE , ASK TO COME VIEW THE PRODUCTS. THIS WAY YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET…A PICTURE IS NOT THE REAL THING
3. HOW HAS THE INFRARED RAYS BEEN CHECKED TO SEE THAT THIS IS THE CORRECT WAVE?
We are SA no 1 Far infrared sauna importer..we sell direct to the public and reassured we can answer all the above questions to your satisfaction giving you complete peace of mind.
QUICKCALL TODAY ON 0723764027 OR EMAIL ON MICHELLE@SAUNATECH.CO.ZA AND SPEAK TO THE PROFFESIONALS.!!!
*We offer Guaranteed
LOWEST PRICES & EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Call today on 021 5579162 or 021 556 7203 ‘We will match any price in our unique all glass S SERIES range’
We are South Africa’s Leading Far infrared Sauna Suppliers, Sauna spares and Sauna Sales all under one roof. We have been importing health products since 2004. Sauna Tech is an online marketplace selling FAR INFRARED SAUNAS that offers high-quality Far infrared saunas, products, far infrared sauna accessories and services for people who care about their health and well being. With over 4 years of experience in the sauna business, we take pride in providing great customer service before and after the far infrared sauna sale, unbeatable pricing, and a wide range of far infrared sauna selection and offer buyers unique merchandise. Our infrared sauna meets and beats our customer’s expectations. We are now offering our infra-red saunas to dealers and consumers for an affordable price. Far infrared Sauna Technologies is here to make your lifestyle healthier and give you a possibility of spending precious free time for your health benefit. We are intended to provide our customers with healthy sauna ways for improving their health, body and offer ideal conditions for relaxation just inside your house.
The whole of South Africa has gone Health Mad. Where to Buy a sauna at the right price. Try Sauna Tech South Africa’s Largest online Far infrared superstore. It boast the widest range of far infrared sauna’s
Do you suffer from any of the ailments listed below
Dr. Toshio Yamazaki is the author of “The Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Benefits of Far Infrared sauna Ray Therapy”, and other books. She notes health problems helped or reduced with Far infrared sauna technology include:
• Asthma, Bronchitis (cleared up)
• Rheumatoid Arthritis (7 out of 10 cases resolved in one clinical trial)
• Cancer pain (greatly relieved)
• Cirrhosis of the Liver (reversed)
• Chrone’s disease (cleared)
• Cold hand and feet (20-25% improvement maintained)
• Cystitis (gone)
• Duodenal ulcers (eliminated)
• Gastritis (relieved)
• Haemorrhoids (reduced)
• Hepatitis (gone)
• High Blood pressure (reduced)
• Keloids (significantly softened and in some cases completely gone)
• Leg ulcers (healed)
• Radiation sickness (relieved signs and symptoms)
• Teenage skin problems (cleared)
• Tinitus (chronic case cleared in 10 treatments)
• Eczema and Psoriasis (responded well)
• Pain Relief
Call the Sauna Tech Health Shop today 021 5567203
Far Infrared Saunas
Infrared Ray Therapy
Luxury Far Infrared Saunas
Deep Sweating Sauna
SA MARKET INDUSTRY LEADERS IN FAR INFRARED SAUNA TECHNOLOGY CALL 021 5567203. Sauna sales, sauna kits, sauna installation, sauna detox, sauna infraredHow a Far-Infrared Sauna Works
Far-infrared light waves are part of the sun’s natural invisible light spectrum. Infrared waves can’t be seen, however, they are responsible fro the feeling of warmth we experience when we are exposed to sunlight. To get and every day example of how far infrared heating works, picture yourself outside on a sunny day – when your standing in a shadow, you feel cooler than when you’re standing in direct sunlight. The air temperature around you hasn’t really changed, but when you are in the sunlight you feel the heat from the infrared waves of the sun. Infrared should NOT be confused with potentially harmful UV Rays, which can cause sun burns and have been linked to skin cancer. In fact, Infrared allows you to enjoy the warmth of the sun without the harmful effects of the sun’s UV light spectrum. SaunaTech Far infrared Market leaders
One of the most important characteristics of far-infrared waves is their ability to penetrate body tissue. When this happens, they create a natural resonance (vibration) that warms the tissues and will eventually cause us to sweat in the same manner we would if we were exposed to the high heat of a traditional sauna. SaunaTech Far infrared Market leaders
An infrared sauna uses one of several infrared heaters to generate far-infrared energy that gently warms your body directly through natural renounce in the same manner and biological process that allows you to feel warmth from the sun, as opposed to heating the air around your body (like a traditional sauna). Only about 20% of the energy produced by an infrared sauna goes into heating the air. Accordingly, less energy is wasted and deep tissue heating and profuse sweating is accomplished at far lower temperatures, making the infrared sauna much more comfortable than a traditional sauna. As a result, people susceptible to cardiovascular/breathing problems that might be exacerbated by the high heat and humidity of a traditional sauna, can safely enjoy, therapy for a greater duration of time. Furthermore, this manner of tissue warming penetrates deeper, thereby providing greater benefits than conventional saunas. SaunaTech Far infrared Market leaders
As noted, far-infrared light waves are completely natural and absolutely safe. In fact, far-infrared heat is so safe; it is used in hospitals to warm newborn infants.
Although infrared saunas are beneficial to our health, common sense & care should be taken when using them. Metal implants normally deflect infrared and silicone melts at 200°C. If on any special medication, or in doubt, consult your physician. Never splash water on the emitters and take caution as they are hot.
Info supplied in this pamphlet has been taken from various sources & the manufacturer or its agents cannot be held responsible for any negative consequences. If in doubt always consult a physician.
Burn Calories in a 30 Minute Sauna Tech Sauna Session call
“Saunas are an important aid to weight loss and thyroid repair because as you lose weight, fat tissue releases stored toxins such as PCBs and pesticides.”
-Dr. Mark Hyman, author of NY Times best selling book “Ultrametabolism” and Sunlight Saunas customer.
Studies have shown a 30 minute far infrared sauna session can burn up to 200-600 calories . As the body works to cool itself while using a far infrared sauna, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate. Blood flow during whole body hyperthermia is reported to rise from a normal 5-7 quarts per minute to as much as 13 quarts per minute. Journal of the American Medical Association, August 1981
Saunatech Sauna’s far infrared heat therapy raises core body temperature causing passive cardiovascular conditioning. Your body’s natural response to far infrared heat therapy is to increase circulation and sweat. Check out the results with a heart rate monitor and you will be amazed!
We will show you 40 fascinating facts from Sauna Tech call for more information on this article 021 557 9162
Although more and more people are learning firsthand about the fabulous benefits of owning a far infrared sauna or heat therapy room, many others still possess very little knowledge of this important subject. The following information has been compiled to help spread the good news with the hope of placing more people on the path to greater health, relaxation and happiness.
1. Using a far infrared sauna can help strengthen the body’s immune system by stimulating increased production of white blood cells by the bone marrow and killer T-cells by the thymus.
2. Far infrared rays improve blood circulation, stimulate endorphins, lower lactic acid, kill certain bacteria and parasites, and burn calories. Proponents of hyperthermia, also known as fever therapy, maintain that using far infrared energy to therapeutically induce higher body temperatures helps fight infections and even cancer. Their argument is supported by the human body itself, which radiates infrared energy for the benefits of warmth and tissue repair.
3. A good example of far infrared heat is the light produced by the sun.This is the heat you feel penetrate your skin when you stand in the sun and miss when you walk into the shade. It has nothing to do with ultraviolet light, which can damage your skin. When people do not receive adequate amounts of far infrared heat, they often can become ill or
4. Studies indicate that benefits of far infrared sauna use include:muscle relaxation; stress, tension and headache relief; reduction and removal of body toxins; increased cardiovascular strength; increased blood circulation; strengthened immune system; improved lung function, and refreshed, Moisturized skin
5. Far infrared saunas are recognized by health practitioners worldwide as perhaps the most effective method of removing both chemical and heavy metal toxins from the body. Far infrared saunas are thought to be 7 times more effective at detoxifying heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum, and other environmental toxins than conventional heat or steam saunas. For many chronically ill patients as well as people who are well and wish to stay that way by reducing their toxic burden, the far infrared sauna is the detox method of choice.
6. Bathing in a far infrared sauna in the early stages of a cold or flu has been known to stop the disease before symptoms occur.
7. Far infrared heat can penetrate into the skin about an inch and a half to two inches deep and can have therapeutic benefits, such as helping to dissolve fat deposits under the skin. Since toxins may be stored in the fat, the deep penetrating heat of a far infrared sauna can help eliminate them, especially toxins such as heavy metals and acidic compounds.
8. The radiant heat of a far infrared sauna is efficient because it warms the sauna bather directly. The body absorbs as much as 93 percent of the heat, causing perspiration and producing a vast array of health benefits.9. Far infrared saunas can help clear cellulite, the gel-like lumps of fat, water and debris trapped in pockets beneath the skin. European beauty specialists routinely incorporate daily far infrared sauna baths in programs to reduce cellulite.
10. Generally speaking, far infrared saunas are less expensive, easier to install, and require less maintenance than traditional saunas. They come in many sizes and are often quite portable, making them a great choice when limited space is available.
11. Far infrared radiant heat provides all the healthy benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation.
12. Far infrared saunas are more cleansing than conventional saunas because they are designed to generate more than two to three times the amount of perspiration. A higher volume of sweat means a more thorough flushing of toxins from the body.
13. Unlike in traditional saunas where temperatures range from 140 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit (60 to 105 degrees Celsius), the temperatures of far infrared saunas typically range from 100 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (38 to 60 degrees Celsius).
14. The temperature inside a far infrared sauna is adjustable and comfortable. This allows a person to perspire faster and to tolerate a longer period of time inside the sauna. Typical sessions in a far infrared sauna last 20 to 30 minutes and can be repeated to maximize the benefits.
15. The lower heat range of far infrared saunas is safer for people with cardiovascular risk factors or fragile health because lower temperatures don’t dramatically elevate heart rate and blood pressure.
16. Far infrared saunas have been used to treat sprains, bursitis, rheumatism, muscle spasms, neuralgia and hemorrhoids. They have also been shown to relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis and burns.
17. The effects of toxin, chemical and pesticide poisoning can be greatly reduced by the far infrared sauna’s detoxification action. People who work with chemicals, as well as home gardeners who frequently use fertilizers and pesticides, are advised to use far infrared saunas on a regular basis.
18. Far infrared radiant heat is a form of naturally occurring energy that heats objects by direct light conversion. Direct light conversion warms only the object and does not raise the temperature of the surrounding free air.
19. A far infrared sauna will deliver hyperthermic benefits in a much shorter time period (i.e.10 to 15 minutes) than a conventional sauna (30 to 45 minutes).
20. Far infrared sauna use can help promote rebuilding of injured tissue by having a positive effect on the fibroblasts, the connective tissue cells necessary for the repair of injury. It also can help increase growth of cells, DNA syntheses, and protein synthesis, all of which is necessary during tissue repair and regeneration.
21. In the electromagnetic spectrum, far infrared wavelengths measure between 5.6 and 1,000 microns. One micron equals one micrometer or one millionth of a meter. Wavelengths of between 6 and 14 microns are believed to be the most beneficial to humans and other living things on Earth. The human palm emits far infrared wavelengths of between 8 and 12 microns. The energy output from far infrared saunas so closely match the human body’s radiant energy that nearly 93 percent of the sauna’s far
infrared waves reach the skin.
22. Far infrared sauna therapy has helped people with cardiovascular conditions such as congestive heart failure and angina. It enhances endothelial nitric oxide, lowering blood pressure and improving cardiovascular function.
23. The radiant heat of far infrared saunas has been shown to be especially beneficial to people with sports injuries, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other chronic pain conditions.
24. In a study performed by U.S. researchers, the sweat of people using a conventional sauna was found to be 95 to 97 percent water, while the sweat of those using a far infrared sauna was 80 to 85 percent water with the non-water portion principally cholesterol, fat-soluble toxins, toxic heavy metals, sulfuric acid, sodium, ammonia, and uric acid.
25. There are some definite advantages to using far infrared sauna thermal heaters, such as no high heat claustrophobic reaction and better air circulation. Far infrared heaters heat the body, not the air, so a bather is more comfortable and cooler. Far infrared saunas require 90 percent less electrical energy than conventional saunas, and no plumbing is required for a far infrared sauna.
26. Far infrared sauna use can be of significant benefit to people trying to lose weight. A 20 to 30-minute session in a far infrared sauna has been touted to burn as many calories as a six-mile run.
27. Far infrared saunas are now used in health facilities for a range of health problems such as menopause, ulcers, insomnia, asthma, bronchitis, ear infections, and allergies.
28. Far infrared saunas offer the same benefits as traditional dry saunas, if not more. Plus, far infrared saunas don’t rely on any type of water. You don’t have to worry about setting the sauna up on a waterproof floor or near plumbing, and you don’t have to worry about mildew.
29. Unlike a traditional sauna, which requires a closed atmosphere to maintain heat levels required for therapeutic results, a far infrared sauna can be used with its door or window completely open if far infrared penetration is the only objective.
30. Far infrared saunas benefit all your organs of elimination, from your lungs to your liver to your kidneys to your skin.
31. Infrared light lies between the visible and microwave portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. Infrared light has a range of wavelengths, just like visible light has wavelengths that range from red light to violet. Near infrared light is closest in wavelength to visible light, and far infrared light is closer to the microwave region of the electromagnetic spectrum. Far infrared waves are thermal, meaning they are felt as heat.
32. A far infrared sauna is usually warm within 10 or 15 minutes, whereas a conventional sauna can take more than an hour to reach optimal temperatures.
33. Most far infrared saunas use ceramic elements to generate gentle heat. Another option, although quite costly, is to use far infrared bulbs, which can provide warming and stimulating color therapy.
34. In addition to hemlock, wood choices for far infrared sauna construction include basswood, birch, oak, poplar, spruce and western red cedar. When a wood type is stated to be hypoallergenic, it means that the wood contains minimal allergens and is therefore less likely to cause an allergic reaction. Typical wood allergies, however, are caused by
35. Respected retailers of far infrared saunas or heat therapy rooms include SAUNATECH
36. When far infrared heat penetrates a bather’s body, he or she can experience a refreshed mind, relaxed mood, reduction of aches and pains, improved metabolism, and systemic regularity leading to an overall feeling of wellness.
37. Hemlock is a softwood ideally suited for use in far infrared saunas. Hemlock is a very strong wood that is quite able to withstand the heat of a far infrared sauna. It is also abundantly available, which means the end cost to the consumer is less than it might be for another wood type.
38. Far infrared radiation is believed to be the only antidote to excessive ultraviolet radiation.
39. Certain alternative healing practices such as palm healing, a practice with some 3,000 years of tradition behind it in China, rely on the human body’s ability to emit far infrared radiant energy.
40. NASA has utilized far infrared therapy to help maintain fitness levels of astronauts in weightless environments.